Sunday, April 27, 2014

#6

Intending on getting one item from [bauwerk] I visited the store, and ended up spending over an hour there playing on the furniture!  This is the piece I took home with me that day.  It comes with single/ couple poses and dramatic hanging lights, the perfect backdrop for anyone just looking for a place to crash.  I'm also excited to say that along with [bauwerk] I got accepted as a blogger for Banger Island Creations!  The jacket/shirt combo I am wearing is one of there latest styles and comes with a color changing hud for the shirt.  I look forward to posting more items from each of these designers!

Furniture:: Industrial Nook Set [bauwerk]
Top: Liam Jacket with shirt Banger Island Creations
Jeans:: Liam Jeans (regular) Banger Island Creations
Shoes:: Maddox Sneakers *NEW* NoName
Hands:: Relaxed Slink
Skin:: Eros  Wow skins
Shape:: my own not for sale



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment